Code Examples in Documents

David Ashley w.david.ashley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:16:46 UTC 2015

All -

In the past when creating a new document that will contain code examples
in C/C++ or Python I always placed the examples in separate files from
the main XML. This way it would be easier to test those examples to make
sure that they work as intended. Being new to the Fedora Docs team I
have looked at some of the current documents and they do not seem to
separate the code from the document itself. So I am wondering if I
should follow that convention or separate the code from the XML like I
have done in the past?

Please provide some guidance.

David Ashley