Trac

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Wed Mar 4 22:11:29 UTC 2015

Our guides have trac instances, and we aren't using them.  If nobody
objects, say, before this weekend, I'm going to kill them off.  It's
been discussed several times, and lack of initiative is the only think
keeping them alive.

In the future, we might consider using pingou's progit[0] (possibly to
be renamed[1]) for some or all of our guides.  I'm also thinking of
selecting one of our more broadly oriented trac instances
(docs-requests? documentation guide? other?) to move there for Docs
Project task tracking, to help us keep organized.  We could preserve a
trac instance for that, but hey, let's try this new thing :)  Again,
lazy consensus in play; if you don't speak up, I'm going to do it.

[0] http://209.132.184.222/ (demo)
[1] http://209.132.184.222/progit/issue/47

--
-- Pete Travis