left behind project

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:24:14 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 02:14:01PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi docs team
>
> I have a couple of left behind projects and am looking for the owner to
> contact. And I've been told that the following project possibly belongs
> to Docs team. Any idea?
>
> * https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/

One thing I noted is that there are zero resources in that project,
but an oddly large number of administrators.  I have a feeling this
might have been a remnant created when Transifex completed their
feature for organization-based groupings of projects.  But I'm not
certain, so I defer to others.

With zero resources, though, it's hard to imagine anyone's using it.