WhenIsGood - Scheduling a discussion around Fedora Projects Planning

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 4 20:58:29 UTC 2015

Hello all,
    There was recently a discussion on the Fedora Rel-Eng list as the
result of a Project Planning workflow[0]. As this was discussed
further in irc it was decided that this is likely a conversation that
should be had across more Fedora groups to see if there's a solution
that we would all like to utilize. If we can all agree on a workflow
and utility we'll hopefully remove the potential for duplicating
efforts or requesting multiple solutions to the same problem be hosted
by the Infrastructure team. In an attempt to not cross-post I am
duplicating this post on the rel-eng, qa, infrastructure, docs,
buildsys, and env-and-stacks mailing lists. I would like to request
that if there are any discussions around this, please rely to the
rel-eng list so we can consolidate the discussion.

All interested parties please fill out the following WhenIsGood so
that we can find a meeting time to discuss this.

http://whenisgood.net/pip4kjd

Thank you,
-AdamM

[0] - https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/rel-eng/2015-April/019806.html