Update on Virtualization Getting Started Guide

Sandra McCann scmccann2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:58:09 UTC 2015

Hi folks -

Just a short note as I promised to keep folks appraised of what I'm
changing here.  It's a fairly short list:

   - Removed references to older virtualization guides that aren't updated
   yet.
   - Merged virtualization products and tools chapters as there was overlap
   there.
   - Moved advanced concepts/tools into a new appendix.

So no information has been removed, just shifted so that the flow is in
line with the target audience (a person new to virtualization and/or just
looking to spin up a few VMs on their workstation).

I'm not sure how remove the 'draft' watermark?

thanks,
Sandra