Interesting blog post

Sandra McCann scmccann2000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:48:15 UTC 2015

Interesting blog post!  Alas, following the link trail gets to an
evaluation of opensource code of conduct, and Fedora doesn't particularly
shine in that list:

http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Code_of_conduct_evaluations

(fwiw - didn't evaluate the accuracy of that list, just noted where Fedora
showed up).

Sandra