Fwd: Error: Entity not defined

William Moreno williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:45:20 UTC 2015

Hi

I have started a project in Publican with:

    publican create --name "Fedora-Cookbook-es" --brand fedora  --lang es-ES

I have edited some content and now I am trying to build the document with:

    publican build --langs es-ES --formats pdf

I am getting this error:

    Comenzando a trabajar en es-ES
    ERROR FATAL: parser:27 in Common_Content/Feedback.xml on line 12:
Entity 'BZURL' not defined
     at /usr/bin/publican line 1225.

My entities file is:

    cat es-ES/Fedora-Coobook-es.ent
    <!ENTITY PRODUCT "Documentation">
    <!ENTITY BOOKID "Fedora-Cookbook-es">
    <!ENTITY YEAR "2015">
    <!ENTITY HOLDER "Fedora Nicaragua">
    <!ENTITY BZURL "https://bugzilla.redhat.com/">

Is this a bug or I have some error with my entities file?

I have:

   publican-4.3.2-0.fc22.noarch
   publican-fedora-4.0-2.fc21.noarch

>From the publican mailing list says than maybe a issue with the brand, but
I am not sure is a local issue, or is a issue about using es-ES as default
language or maybe someone else have the same issue.

Regards

William Moreno Reyes

<http://about.me/williamjmorenor>