Self-introduction - mailga (gabriele trombini)

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:18:01 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Gabriele Trombini (FAS mailga) and I'm really excited
becoming a member of the docs group.

Since long time I thought about joining this group and only today I
decided to press the apply button in FAS because I'm not that kind of
contributor which applies groups without giving any contribute; now I'm
ready to start.

Inside the Project I'm a member of ambassador, marketing, websites  and
  join-SIG and anyone who knows me knows also I'm a enthusiast person.

My first plan in docs group is starting to give a help from the basics
trying to understand the workflow e the tools needed for get things
done; I hope one day (asap) I'll become a real help for all of you.

Meanwhile I'll read all I can read and I'll do all I can do; please be
patient till I'll get a bit of experience.

Thanks.

Gabri