Asking again, can we update the wiki login page?

Ian Kelling ian at iankelling.org
Thu Oct 29 08:04:13 UTC 2015

My last email got no reply.

Elaborating on why I sent it: Debian, arch, ubuntu, wikipedia,
etc, all have links from their login page to register for the
wiki and fix a forgotten password. Fedora doesn't. It obviously
should. Instead, we have a link to a very long article which
contains links a link to a different registration page, which is
easy to miss, and it gives the impression that you should
spend 30 minutes reading very boring page before contributing
to the wiki.

I do not have the wiki permissions to fix this. To fix it,
give me permissions, or someone who has them should edit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Loginprompt to include
this: [[/NewAccount| Create a new Fedora Account]] and this
[https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/resetpass Forgot
Password?]