[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Re: Getting Started with FEL (Wow!)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 17 22:55:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Jeffrey Wilinski  wrote:
> Great answer. I can see why you are a professional. Okay I'm going to follow
> all of your recommendations, but I wanted to ask one last question:
>
> What is the minimum sized hard drive that you would recommend for Fedora and
> FEL? It is possible I could get a bigger drive than 40Gig. Very possible.
>
> If you can refer me to a mentor I will take your suggestion [for the
> mentor]. You have work to do, as you are a project leader among other
> things.
>
> Thank you.

Hello Jeffrey,

The minimum size of is 2 GB, however I would recommended you at least
8 GB. The reason behind this is sometimes, designers can be too huge
that it needs a lot of space to simulate and debug.

Could you please tell us why you need a mentor? If it is related to
electronics, I believe Fedora Electronic Lab's mailing list is
appropriate. Else Fedora mentor's mailing lists.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh