[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Fedora Project description edited on the Xuropa Online Electronic Design Community

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 17 15:47:10 UTC 2009

Hello there,

You may recall my previous email about FEL exhibition at Xuropa, today
our Online booth is ready to do marketing of our upstream projects and
represent them in the EDA community.

Thereby I welcome you to FEL's Online Booth.
http://xuropa.com/zone.php?zone_id=57

Upstream projects are invited to post their screenshoots,papers or
videos on FEL's Online Booth.

While waiting for Xuropa to change their server configurations so as
to host a complete FEL presentation as this youtube video
demonstrates:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yDZnAPI-nw&feature=related
we re granted an Online Booth.

Kind regards,