[Fedora-electronic-lab] Re: Need to revisit Electronic Menu Structure ?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 8 20:47:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Chitlesh
GOORAH<chitlesh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> Aanjhaan came up last year that the FEL menu structure is too complex
> for a beginner.
>
> I was testing gnome for a possible gnome-based FEL livedvd for 12, I
> also noticed that it drowns the different design flows we provide.
>
> I welcome you to update the following page to highlight how you wish
> to find the new menu structure. I am created a sketch:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraElectronicLab/MenuStructure
>

> Chitlesh

I have created a test rpm for the submenus

http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/submenu/electronics-menu-1.0-3.1.6.fc11.noarch.rpm

Screenshot
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/submenu/snapshot2.png

Sources/Patches:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/browser/electronic-menus

Can you please try it and give me some feedbacks about it.

I'm planning to get it for F-12

Chitlesh