[Fedora-electronic-lab] Call for Testing Fwd: [Fedora Update] [comment] electric-8.09-1.fc11

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 30 11:34:35 UTC 2009

Hello there,

the latest electric version will land on fedora testing repository
soon. I will leave it on testing since I know some users are using
third party plugins already with the 8.08 version. So in order not to
break their production environment, I will leave electric-8.09 on
updates-testing repository. If you want to try the latest version
please,

# yum install electric --enablerepo=updates-testing

Cheers,
Chitlesh