[Fedora-electronic-lab] Dead Upstream what should we do ?

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 05:29:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
| Which CSS work ? You mean theme trac ? If you have a theme in mind, we
| can package it and ask Fedora Infrastructure to set it up.
\--

Let me discuss with some CSS designers on this.

---
| It is fairly easy to write a script to create such a yelp
| infrastructure. The latter will then be called directly from the
| Electronics menu on the gnome menu.
\--

IMO, we should have documentation independent of desktop environments.
Whatever examples packages provided by a package is fine. By,
documentation, what I meant were user tutorials/experiences/HOWTOs
that people (unlike packagers) can edit on a wiki, for example.

Ideally, yes, we would like these to be included in -doc for each package.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com