[Fedora-electronic-lab] tasks, feature list for FEL-13 ?

Ziyad Saeed myschizobuddy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:41:20 UTC 2009

Not all softwares tend to show screenshots and/or graphs of their output.
the one that do show tend to show it running under ubuntu or shots of
outdated versions. They seem to have no concept of "new features" and how to
showcase these new features.

For the new FEL website it would be nice if we can upload our own
screenshots running under fedora. I can create a mockup of how i would like
it to be shown.

Examples is another weak point. Most packages don't install examples or
don't include a shortcut to examples. It would be nice if we can have a
Examples submenu for each package. Being able to run the examples is a very
good startup towards learning the application.