[Fedora-electronic-lab] Webpage for Binary packages

Ziyad Saeed myschizobuddy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:10:51 UTC 2009

I'm asking for Qucs to link to FEL. So users on Qucs download page should be
directed to FEL page and be able to download binary packages of Qucs for any
version of Fedora. These packages are maintained by Fedora and not Qucs

Or just ask Qucs to include instructions on how to install Qucs on fedora
"yum install qucs" instead of directing users to an outdated page that
doesn't even exist.