[free-electronic-lab] Fwd: additional packages for FEL

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Mon Aug 8 19:15:23 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua.

I found this free online book most helpfull.

http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm-snapshot/

There are other resources found here:

http://www.rpm.org/wiki/Docs#Books

You will need to setup a user account to build RPM packages.

NEVER build packages as root user!!!

If you want to sign those packages then you will need to use
GPG - Gnu Privacy Guard, which superceeds PGP.

http://www.gnupg.org/

You can also join the RPM user's mailing list for any other
help you need:

Happy packaging & Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites: