[free-electronic-lab] [Free Electronic Lab] #109: Package KLayout

Free Electronic Lab trac at fedorahosted.org
Sat Dec 3 22:04:17 UTC 2011

#109: Package KLayout
  Reporter:  shakthimaan  |       Owner:  chitlesh
      Type:  task         |      Status:  new
 Component:  ASIC         |     Version:  devel
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  layout, gds, oasis
Changes (by chitlesh):

  * priority:  major => minor
  * component:  FEL => ASIC

 I like the "automatic uncompression of zlib compatible formats" feature.

 However, we already have 3 GDS viewers and one OASIS viewer, which all
 there upstreams active.
 I propose to hold this for F-18. What do you think ?

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/ticket/109#comment:1>
Free Electronic Lab <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab>
Design, Simulate and Program electronics.