[free-electronic-lab] FEL F16 .iso for test

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:10:43 UTC 2011

Hi Christian:

--- On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Christian North
<christian.northq at gmail.com> wrote:
| I have a Dell Latitude E6410 Core i5 that i can use for testing, if you guys
| can tell me where to get the ISO  for the Electronic Lab 16 and tell me what
| do you expect me to test, i will be happy to do it.
\--

You can get the .isos from:

  http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/16-FEL/

Try to use the LiveDVD as a desktop user. You can then try to install
it to hard disk, reboot, and see if you are able to use the desktop.

robatino has already tested the i686 version on a test system, and it
works fine. If you can test the x86_64 iso it will be helpful.

cwickert will also be testing both the .isos, soon.

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan