Allow myself to introduce... myself

Brad Hubbard brad at
Wed Jun 9 09:31:10 UTC 2010

Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010, Brad Hubbard wrote:
>> Got my eye on
>> Cheers,
>> Brad
> Thanks Brad, I'll assign that ticket to you now.
> 	-Mike

Should I follow up with the vim-devs to see how the patch can be made
acceptable to them? I could try to contact them via the mailing list or
possibly IRC? Should I mention I am working on it as part of Fedora
Engineering Services? I'm assuming that we have to overcome this
response and
get it passed by them in order to close the fault? Thoughts?

I've determined that the original patch can still be applied to the
current source successfully (whether it works okay or not is another
matter of course :) ).