How's it going?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Mar 12 16:42:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:51:33 -0600 (CST)
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> Just checking in with everyone.  I see everyone still has tickets
> assigned.  All well?

I'm wondering if we shouldn't be better about identifying the scope of
work and dividing it out into smaller bits. This would allow us to make
sure and get multiple people working on those tickets that could run in
parallel, while still not taking up too much of one persons time.

So, perhaps still have say one 'ping sigs' or 'fix broken deps' ticket.
Use that to identify the list/scope and then make a number of
subtickets, each with a small bit. Someone can do that subticket
and finish it.

I don't know if trac has anything like that, or if it's just another
dependent ticket or something.

Anyhow, just a thought.

kevin