How's it going?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 21:53:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> So, perhaps still have say one 'ping sigs' or 'fix broken deps' ticket.

Yeah, I've had a severe lack of time due to some other things going
on. I posted the latest update to the ticket yesterday, but again,
it's something that could easily be broken up.

I think another thing is my approach - rather than just pinging
everyone at once, I'm doing a good amount of research into each SIG
and tailoring the message to their specific status as I can see it.
The response rate has been somewhat disappointing as well.