Self-introduction

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 22:41:54 UTC 2010

Hello all,

My name is Michel Alexandre Salim; I'm currently a researcher at the
university of Erlangen-Nuremberg in Germany, and a Fedora proven
packager & sponsor. Looking to expand my Fedora work beyond packaging,
and the one-off jobs that Fedora Engineering Services is contracting
to do seems ideal (plus, at work I'd soon be concentrating on
enterprise-level code, and so I'd need to do something on the side to
keep my Unix knowledge up-to-date).

Resumé posted here, as instructed:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Salimma/FESResume

Looking forward to working with people on this list,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim