Stacks and Environment Working Group

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:26:50 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 07:14:13PM +0100, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:

> Everyone was fine with 1300 UTC (at least no-one protested). Could we
> meet on Monday the 4th November on #fedora-meeting? Otherwise let's
> do whenisgood.net.

Okay, we have six of (nine or fifteen depending on if it's only voting
members or everyone on this CC list :-) respondents.  As expected there's no
times that work for everyone.  Here's the best times so far:

Monday 12:00 and 13:00 UTC   (only missing Toshio)

Tuesday 12:00 and 13:00 UTC (only missing Toshio)
Tuesday 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 UTC (only missing Jens)

Wednesday 13:00 and 14:00 UTC (only missing Toshio)
Wednesday 17:00 UTC (only missing Jens)

Thursday 12:00 UTC (only missing Toshio)

Friday 12:00 and 13:00 UTC (only missing Toshio)

There are times that both Jens and I can make it but judging by who says
they can't make it I'm betting that those are all times when Europeans are
sleeping :-)

It would be great to get the remainder of the people to weigh in to know
which time works best but in the end we'll need to schedule meetings when at
least one person can't attend.

-Toshio