Charter

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 09:04:41 UTC 2013

On 11/05/2013 06:26 PM, John Dulaney wrote:
> I figure we should get this discussion rolling along.
>
> Toshio said something I like:  I guess I see us s -- "wild ideas come here first, get incubated, and then when they're no longer wild and unknown ideas, they go onto a different part of fedora to be integrated more heavily"
>
> Any other thoughts?

I also see a bit too much ambiguity in "Environment & Stacks" -- I can
imagine bunch of things behind such a term, so it doesn't seem like a
bad idea to define these a bit more concrete as well.

What comes to my mind is something like: "Environment or a stack is
often related to group of packages that need to be treated somehow
differently or using some common principles, where general policies are
not sufficient any more."

Honza