Governance vs. Charter

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Mon Nov 11 00:27:56 UTC 2013

I agree with those of you who said Toshio's draft is very good.

Regarding the voting, I'm also in favour of requesting a new trac
instance and tracking our votes there.

Regarding the duration of the terms and the process of choosing new
members, I suggest that the initial WG members serve at least for a year
to form the initial "what this WG is doing" document and do some
concrete work (e.g. implement something from this document) to put up
some precedences for the future. Then I would follow Marcela's
suggestion to only re-elect half of the WG members at a time, so we can
guarantee some continuity.

Best regards,
Tadej