Stacks and Environment Working Group

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:34:07 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 09:31:13AM +0100, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> There is not good time for everyone. See meeting planner:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=4&month=11&year=2013&p1=1960&p2=248&p3=224&p4=43&iv=0
>
> Someone has to stay late or get up very early. I said I don't want
> many meetings, because it will be difficult to pick good time.
>
> I created whenisgood, but imho it's useless, because it didn't offer
> whole day. Don't forget to change it to your timezones.
> http://whenisgood.net/jcje4py

Two questions:

* Is there a "Use timezone" checkbox that is currently unchecked in the
  meeting options?  I don't have a way to change the timezone when I look at
  the meeting.
* Are there some days and times that are unavailable because you can't make
  it?  Since you're the fesco liason, it would make sense that we can't hold
  a meeting without you.  If you can make it, though, it would make sense to
  list those times as available so we can see what times work for the most
  people.

-Toshio