1 Big repo vs multiple small ones

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 03:35:59 UTC 2014

> I'd say these "small-repos" should not be layered on top of each other,
> it's just more to have a bit more fine grained control over what's in
> the repo.

It is probably not a primary use-case but I don't see any reason
to pre-exclude dependencies between small/copr repos.  As I mentioned
earlier that can implemented easily by copr-repo1.noarch requiring
copr-repo2.noarch, etc.  This allows copr contributors to build
easily on top of each-other's work without having to share a repo
directly.

Jens