Reminder: Change Proposals Submission Deadline in one week!

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 08:59:11 UTC 2014

Hi,
the Change Proposals Submission Deadline is coming in one week!

The date is Tuesday, 2014-04-08 for System Wide Changes. Self
Contained Changes deadline will be set later.

I'd like to ask especially WGs to work on the PRD/Tech
Specs break out into the Change Proposals - so the scope of release
can be evaluated and also for tracking purposes to know where we are
with Fedora 21/Next release.

One particular topic that should be included are product deliverables,
to get a wider agreement on how each product will be distributed and
to allow release engineering team (and others as websites) to adjust
for product needs.

See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Policy for current policy for
submissions and start a new proposal using this template
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/EmptyTemplate

Let me know in case of any issues, I'll try to help you!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/21/Schedule

Jaroslav