Open Questions - Playground: Provenpackagers

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Tue Apr 1 10:44:18 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-03-27 at 07:53 +0100, Honza Horak wrote:

> We may talk about creating some new Playground SIG, so pure Playground
> provenpackagers don't have to become provenpackagers some other way
> (like joining some other SIG).

Agreed. Currently, becoming a provenpackager for the main Fedora
repository is quite hard (and it should stay that way), but we might
lower our criteria/expectations for *Playground provenpackagers* and at
the same time automatically extend the rights of *main repo
provenpackagers* to the Playground repo.

The process for becoming a Playground provenpackager could be similar to
the current process of becoming a provenpackager [1], just that FESCo
would be replaced with our WG or a new Playground SIG.

Tadej

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Provenpackager_policy