Question for enabling playground repository

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 03:27:57 UTC 2014

> I am creating prototype of playground repository [..]

How does it look/differ from the Copr case?

> When enabling Copr repository you will get:

Do you mean with the dnf copr plugin?

>>You are going to enable Copr repository. Please note that this repository
>>is not part of Fedora distribution and may have various quality. Fedora
>>distribution have no power over this repository and can not enforce some quality or
>>security level.

I would improve this original text as:

"""
You are about to enable a Copr repository. Please note that this repository
is not part of the Fedora distribution and may have varying quality. The Fedora
distribution has no control over this repository and cannot enforce its quality or
security level.
"""

> Can somebody with better literacy proficiency than me suggest some similar
> paragraph for enabling Playground repository?

I am happy to help but I would like to understand
the answer to the above questions first.

Jens