Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-04-15)

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 13:18:04 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> WG meeting will be at 12:00 UTC, 14:00 Central Europe, 8:00 Boston, 5:00
> San Francisco, 21:00 Tokyo in #fedora-meeting on Freenode.
>
> == Topic ==
> * really finish Open Questions
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Playground_repository_%28draft%29#Open_Questions
> * plan tasks to split among developers
>
> Marcela

Hey all,
I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to attend this meeting since I'm on DevNation/RHSummit and I have other duties at that time; also, I won't be able to attend next 2 weeks, since I'm taking a vacation and I won't have internet access.

Thanks for your understanding and see you,
Slavek