Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-08-26)

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 14:23:00 UTC 2014

#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2014-08-26)

Meeting started by mmaslano at 13:00:13 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-08-26/env-and-stacks.2014-08-26-13.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* follow up from we learnt on Flock  (mmaslano, 13:01:55)
   * ACTION: hhorak will send a proposal for every WG to send a short
     summary time to time to other WGs directly, so we all stay tuned
     (hhorak, 13:10:25)
   * ACTION: mmaslano will continue in writiing status of env and stacks
     WG  (mmaslano, 13:11:38)

* EPEL/epic proposal  (mmaslano, 13:11:51)
   * LINK:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/epel-devel/2014-March/009320.html
     (juhp_, 13:36:27)
   * ACTION: juhp_ will chat with smooge about epel/epic proposal and
     what should Env and Stack WG do about it  (mmaslano, 14:02:06)

Meeting ended at 14:16:36 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* hhorak will send a proposal for every WG to send a short summary time
   to time to other WGs directly, so we all stay tuned
* mmaslano will continue in writiing status of env and stacks WG
* juhp_ will chat with smooge about epel/epic proposal and what should
   Env and Stack WG do about it

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* hhorak
   * hhorak will send a proposal for every WG to send a short summary
     time to time to other WGs directly, so we all stay tuned
* juhp
   * juhp_ will chat with smooge about epel/epic proposal and what should
     Env and Stack WG do about it
* juhp_
   * juhp_ will chat with smooge about epel/epic proposal and what should
     Env and Stack WG do about it
* mmaslano
   * mmaslano will continue in writiing status of env and stacks WG
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------