Confirming that voting members are willing to continue in their role

Tadej Janež tadej.j at nez.si
Tue Dec 2 20:58:12 UTC 2014

Hi all!

On Wed, 2014-11-26 at 12:58 +0100, Honza Horak wrote:
> Current voting members, please, reply to the list and express your
> position whether you are willing to stay to be voting member of the Env
> & Stacks.

As you've probably seen, I haven't been very active in the Env & Stacks
WG lately. The reason for this are two big changes in my private life: I
got married and I have a new day job :).

Thus I'm vacating my voting seat on the Env & Stacks WG.
I think this is a great opportunity for somebody new to step up and
bring in his talent!

I'll stay a member of the WG and I hope I'll be able to contribute again
when things settle a bit on my end.

Best regards,
Tadej