Meeting minutes for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-12-17)

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:14:05 UTC 2014

On 17 December 2014 at 07:42, Honza Horak <hhorak at redhat.com> wrote:

> #fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2014-12-17)
>

> Meeting started by hhorak at 12:01:19 UTC. The full logs are available
> at
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-12-17/
> env-and-stacks.2014-12-17-12.01.log.html
> .

Hi.

I would like to attend these meetings in the future, but at 05:00 local
time they are a bit outside of what I can deal with. [I noticed the two
board members who didn't attend are on even later time zones so would be at
04:00]

Is there a way to move the meeting to slightly later in the day? I am
mainly asking so that I can try and work with you guys on where any EPEL
work can occur.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.