Meeting minutes for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-12-17)

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:45:19 UTC 2014

On 17 December 2014 at 12:10, Honza Horak <hhorak at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 12/17/2014 07:14 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>

>> On 17 December 2014 at 07:42, Honza Horak <hhorak at redhat.com
>> <mailto:hhorak at redhat.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     ==============================__==============
>>     #fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2014-12-17)
>>     ==============================__==============
>>

>>     Meeting started by hhorak at 12:01:19 UTC. The full logs are available
>>     at
>>     http://meetbot.fedoraproject.__org/fedora-meeting/2014-12-
>> 17/__env-and-stacks.2014-12-17-12.__01.log.html
>>     <http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-12-17/
>> env-and-stacks.2014-12-17-12.01.log.html>
>>     .
>>

>> Hi.
>>
>> I would like to attend these meetings in the future, but at 05:00 local
>> time they are a bit outside of what I can deal with. [I noticed the two
>> board members who didn't attend are on even later time zones so would be
>> at 04:00]
>>
>> Is there a way to move the meeting to slightly later in the day? I am
>> mainly asking so that I can try and work with you guys on where any EPEL
>> work can occur.
>>

> A good and bad news, as in every story. Good news is that there will be
> elections in January or so, then I expect a discussion about a meeting time
> will be opened, so the time will fit new members. A bad thing is that the
> current time is already quite late for Nick and Jens, so moving it later
> would mean problems for them on the other hand.

Ah I didn't realize that. The problems with a 24 hour world. So one of the
things is that I don't know what is going on with Stacks and Env outside of
these meeting summaries. I think I keep missing the important threads on
the list to know where things are going with CentOS or EPEL.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.