Env-and-Stacks WG - We have an irc channel on freenode - #fedora-stacks

Deborah Rieden drieden at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 15:50:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

I just created the IRC channel: #fedora-stacks on freenode.
It is registered to ChanServ and zodbot has joined it.

Feel free to join it!

I am currently the only operator, but would like someone else to share this responsibility.
Is there anyone who would like to be added as operator?  It can be more than one person.
Please send me your nick, make sure it is registered, and I'll add you.

To register:
/msg NickServ REGISTER <password you choose> your-email-address

More information about Registration can be found at
http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#userregistration

Thanks!
Debi

--
Debi Rieden
Engineering Program Manager
drieden at redhat.com
#devtoolset, #boston, #software-collections