The Env and Stacks Wiki - can I reorganize it a little?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:54:13 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:27:24PM -0500, Deborah Rieden wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was looking at our wiki [1] and would like to reorganize it a little.
> I think that Governance and PRD need to be on their own level, and not a sub level.
>
> Also, once we have our mission or vision statement it would be helpful to have it on this page to give
> people an idea of what we are all about.
>
> If you are okay with this, I'll make the changes.  If not, let me know.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks

Fine with me.  Also note, levels aren't well supported in mediawiki.  What
I mean by that is that a "/" is just a part of the name of the article to
mediawiki, not a separator that makes for logical categories.  There's very
little support in mediawiki for treating everything under "Env_and_Stacks"
as belonging to a certain group.

Instead, mediawiki provides Categories.  Adding categories is easy, just add
a few lines like this to the page (by convention, at the bottom of the
page):

[[Category:Name]]

For most of the pages we have right now I'd recommend:

[[Category:Env and stacks]]
[[Category:Policy]]

You can add others if you can think of appropriate ones.

(Note: categories are case sensitive.)
-Toshio