The Env and Stacks Wiki - can I reorganize it a little?

Deborah Rieden drieden at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 14:42:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Jens,

> > I was looking at our wiki [1] and would like to reorganize it a little.
> > I think that Governance and PRD need to be on their own level, and not a
> > sub
> > level.
>
> I noticed some of the other WGs just have a "Documents" section
> with links to Charter and PRD, etc.  That could also work for us.

Sounds good.

> > Also, once we have our mission or vision statement it would be helpful to
> > have it on this page to give people an idea of what we are all about.
>
> Yes please, good timing.

Thanks for your comments.  I'm hoping to have time this afternoon to work on it,
if not, then I will have time tomorrow.

I'll let you all know when I have updated it for review.

Thanks!
Debi

--
Debi Rieden
Engineering Program Manager
drieden at redhat.com
#devtoolset, #boston, #software-collections, #fedora-stacks