Summary/Minutes from today's Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-02-18)

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 14:43:51 UTC 2014

#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks  (2014-02-18)

Meeting started by bkabrda at 13:02:21 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-02-18/env-and-stacks.2014-02-18-13.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* init process  (bkabrda, 13:03:08)

* additional repository - fedora-{incubator,ugly}  (bkabrda, 13:05:15)
  * AGREED: only one repo should be created at the start  (mmaslano,
    13:37:55)
  * does malware automatic check exist?  (mmaslano, 13:52:20)
  * ACTION: bkabrda will talk to msuchy about his thoughts on providing
    github-like frontend for copr (implement in copr itself vs. do it as
    a standalone app) and post discussion result on our mailing list
    (bkabrda, 14:30:18)
  * ACTION: all: discuss policies/procedures for accepting copr repo
    into "fedora-ugly" on our ML  (bkabrda, 14:33:41)
  * ACTION: all: propose better names for "fedora-ugly" on our ML
    (bkabrda, 14:35:14)

Meeting ended at 14:42:05 UTC.

Action Items
* all: discuss policies/procedures for accepting copr repo into
  "fedora-ugly" on our ML
* all: propose better names for "fedora-ugly" on our ML

Action Items, by person
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * all: discuss policies/procedures for accepting copr repo into
    "fedora-ugly" on our ML
  * all: propose better names for "fedora-ugly" on our ML

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* juhp (112)
* mmaslano (71)