Summary/Minutes from today's Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-02-18)

Deborah Rieden drieden at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 16:20:59 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I like the reasoning that you have presented.

My highest preference is for playground.  In addition to what Tadej has
written I think "playground" conveys a sense of space and openness.
In a playground there are some rules, everyone can join and play in the playground.

Some of the other terms have a negative connotation: unstable, experimental, incubation, ugly.

Staging implies that there has been some work and is in a good state.  This seems
to indicate that things are farther along than in a playground.

Easy seems vague to me.  But it does sound inviting.
Mantle initially conjures images of a fireplace.

Debi