Git for Copr

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 10:37:12 UTC 2014

On 02/26/2014 08:32 AM, Radek Vokál wrote:
> For such usecase I would like to have either a dist-git private branch or a cloned git tree where I can do
> modifications, produce testing repo and eventually merge it.

Dist-git? When you want private hacked package you start with dist-git? (I'm really curious).

Because I usually go to upstream git, clone it, modify directly git-tree and then create new tar.gz and create package
from that. And only if spec file is not part of upstream git, I will fetch only that spec file from dist-git.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS