Playground Repo Requirements Document

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 14:31:48 UTC 2014

On 02/27/2014 02:00 PM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> Again, I don't how signing work. Mirek was discussing signing some time ago. Couldn't we sign only packages, which will
> make it into the repository? They don't have to be signed by copr, don't they?

Signing in Copr would means to create another instance of Sigul for Copr, which mean some HW, update code (e.g. rebase
to pgp2), integrate it. That is dozen of weeks of work.

Or you can download the repo and sign pkgs manually. Which is one hour of work, but it is occurring event.

Choose what you like more and for what you have resources :)

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS