Polishing the PRD

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Jan 8 18:33:40 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 05:46:17PM +0100, Tadej Janež wrote:
> 4) CI
> * Out of scope (going to take a long time to be included in Fedora,
> maybe even the inclusion for this group).
> ** AutoQA - co-operation with Fedora QA.
> ** Jenkins - upstream projects for Fedora should use
> http://jenkins.cloud.fedoraproject.org/

I would greatly appreciate if that 'should use' was changed into a 'can use'.
Jenkins as part of the infra was set up because we, the infra, wanted to have
something to do CI (see warning [1]). We have offered/are offering it to other projects but it's
on a best-effort basis and in fact we do run quite often into some problems when
running the updates.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jenkins@infra#What_is_Jenkins_.40_Fedora-infra.3F

Thanks,
Pierre