vote on PRD

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Thu Jan 16 18:13:15 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 16:20 +0100, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> Guys,
> I'd like to ask you to vote about current PRD. The deadline is on
> Monday. Do you want to vote on it tomorrow (Friday)?

Yes, I'm for voting tomorrow since the deadline is on Monday.

I've made some final changes to the PRD. Please see the latest version.

Some things that I still feel we should improve:
1) Remove the "Reviewers & Contributors" and "Tracking of Progress"
sections. Maybe also the "Community Information" and "Document History"
sections, since I don't see what they bring to the PRD.
2) Improve the SCL section by reaching some consensus.
3) Make a distinction between more important tasks/goals and those we
see as less important.

We should also ask for input of the wider Fedora community by announcing
our final PRD draft on devel-announce, like other WG.

Regards,
Tadej