vote on PRD

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Fri Jan 17 13:39:24 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Guys,
> I'd like to ask you to vote about current PRD. The deadline is on
> Monday. Do you want to vote on it tomorrow (Friday)?
> I know there are still new comments, but for example if we were trying
> to figure out what to do with scl, it can take few months.
>
> Marcela

The most current version of PRD looks fine to me. The areas where I want to work are covered good (DevAssistant, Build systems, Automation). My only remarks go to the SCL section wording - specifically the first bullet "provide SCL in Fedora for Fedora Products". With current situation I'm quite sure we won't reach consensus with FPC about collections in near future. The current wording seems to say that we will actually provide some collections, whereas I think it should say "we will work to enable building SCLs in Fedora".

The rest of the draft seems ok to me, so +1.

Slavek