vote on PRD

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 02:17:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

Late +1 from me for the PRD: thanks for all the improvements.
It is not perfect but good enough now I think. :-)

I had a minor question about the second point under "Testing/additional repositories":

* A repository with packages used only for building might help some developers to build their package without having to maintain the build dependencies.

(I edited that sentence a little on Saturday morning here to read better
but even after that I am still not quite sure why it is needed.)

Maybe some example would help - currently I am not sure what it adds (sure, extra repos can always be helpful).
Since it is the second point in "Goals and Tasks" it kind of stands out:
I would suggest to either strengthen it or maybe otherwise just drop it.

> I've updated the PRD. Please, complain loudly if you don't like it.

Looks good to me.

Jens