Flock Dinner Meeting Place

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 08:31:35 UTC 2014

Hi all "I-will-be-at-Flock" Env&Stacks members and fans,

As we discussed on last meeting, I've looked through restaurants near
conference venue to highlight some which might serve as spot for
meeting, eating and talking.

Here are the four which (a) have the most fancy websites, (b) were
recommended by Scuk.cz (portal where you can review and recommend
restaurants, bars, food shops..) or (c) had the most stylish interiors.

1) http://www.argument-restaurant.cz/jidelni-listek/
2) http://www.utopolu.cz/
3) http://www.dejrest.cz/u-petnika
4) http://www.cestacasem.cz/

Sadly only #1 has web in English (I'm thinking of filing bugs for this
to other three), but all of them offer non-smoking parts, both alcoholic
and non-alcoholic beer and some vegetarian food.

We can vote here on list or during the meeting and I will take your
votes also as a sign that you come to the dinner (so that I can book a
table). Also be aware that this is not Fedora/RH sponsored event.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Vaclav

--

Lead Infrastructure Engineer