Meeting minutes Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-03-18)

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 14:12:11 UTC 2014

#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2014-03-18)

Meeting started by mmaslano at 13:00:34 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-03-18/env-and-stacks.2014-03-18-13.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* init process  (mmaslano, 13:00:50)

* Signing of packages for the Playground repo  (tjanez, 13:07:12)
   * signing packages - hw needed and few months of work  (mmaslano,
     13:08:22)
   * next visit in PHX by fedora-infra is scheduled aprox. in half a year
     (mmaslano, 13:09:23)
   * as workaround can be rpmsign used for packages heading to Playground
     (mmaslano, 13:14:04)
   * sigul, mitr said "it is old code, and if you will deploy it, you
     should migrate to pgp2" we do not touch it in koji, because it works
     :)  (mmaslano, 13:14:35)
   * obs-signd is used in OBS but it is generic and can be used by Copr
     (mmaslano, 13:17:12)

* Do we allow conflicts with packages in the main repo?  (mmaslano,
   13:32:47)
   * AGREED: conflicts within Playground repo will be discussed and
     decided on mailinig list.  (mmaslano, 13:58:12)

Meeting ended at 14:11:00 UTC.

Action Items
------------

Action Items, by person