1 Big repo vs multiple small ones

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Wed Mar 19 23:38:12 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 10:32 -0400, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> [...]

Although I support the vision of a single "big" Playground repository, I
see a benefit in having this other repository concept. Maybe it could
just be an "index" of "starred" COPRs that:
1) have undergone some automatic review / QA, or
2) are being (co)-maintained by the same people that (co)-maintain the
software in Fedora's main repository (e.g. Slavek's python-3.4 COPR), or
3) are being (co)-maintained by provenpackagers, or
...?

Tadej